Saturday 25 September 2010






The last few years I have found 100% Design rather dull but I still go as I feel like I am missing out if I don't. Whilst most of what is there I have seen before it is always useful to see what the recurring trend is in products and look out for new ones. It has been on the cards for a while but there were real signs of it taking off at 100%. Coloured bathroom fittings with black being predominant and very much a sign of where our interior style will go in the next few years. Whilst I did like some I can't help but feel this is a trend that we will look back on in the same way we do at avocado suites! But for now coloured fittings look pretty cool. Although I draw the line on coloured traditional style fittings which I saw yesterday. I think this is one look that needs to be kept to ultra modern clean lined pieces.

Another find was the gorgeous stools and drawer units from Sixay Furniture. The drawer unit isn't cheap but as it is made out of 6 types of wood and the finish is amazing I think its worth the price. The otto stools were rather lovely too.

No comments:

Post a Comment