Wednesday 20 June 2012

These days it is easy to forgot certain skills when most things are done on the mac. I have to remind myself to pick up a pencil and sketch book or make a model rather than using CAD some days. They are skills that would be a shame to lose through lack of use.

It was whilst tidying last week I stumbled upon a folder of hand drawn work including floorplans and isometrics. If only there was the time to do more by hand but then I remember the frustration when you make a mistake near the end of a floorplan and have to get a blade to it to try and rid yourself of the error. And then of course the ease at making small changes for a client.







1 comment:

  1. I love your drawing but can see why for design the computer makes it a lot easier to make changes.

    ReplyDelete