Wednesday 21 September 2011

A mid week treat

Yesterday we took a day off work and drove up to Oxford for the day. It was a much needed break in the week. There is something extra special about a random day off. We spent the day walking around, chatting to cows, trying to knock conkers out of the trees, eating pies here, visiting the ashmolean before resting our feet and supping on a pint and meeting friends to see the Bluetones I know, I know. They are indeed still going, however this was farewell tour so there was rather a lot of middle aged men and woman dancing like mum's at a disco reliving the Britpop era. Bless. I would like to point out that I was no a fan of the Bluetones and merely accompanied the husband to say goodbye to one of his favourite 90's band.













2 comments:

  1. I've got that Olympus trip camera too! I like it's pictures, they have a soft feel to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great point and click camera. I love it. It was my Grandad's

    ReplyDelete