Thursday 7 July 2011

Tray

About 6 months ago I came across this lovely tray by Centurion. I was disappointed when it arrived that the seller had put parcel tape across the label underneath so when I removed it it took half of it with it. Swizz.

It's not only a perfect tray but we actually use it as a side table. It looks lovely and is a perfect height for our sofa. It is also very nifty to watch TV in bed when using the macbook or whilst being lazy and doing work in bed! Mabel also finds it a good sun protector and Mr Bridger likes to sit on it temporarily to get direct sun. So I was rather thrilled to find another one on ebay last week. In much better condition, label intact and about a quarter of the price I paid for the first. If I am honest I paid too much for the first one but I loved it so was happy to pay. So now we have two. One at each end of the sofa. Lovely.









No comments:

Post a Comment