Thursday 23 June 2011

Lovely things on a Thursday

I think this wine rack is rather lovely. Beautiful shape and nifty as you can stack them should you ever have more than 10 bottles in. It's on my birthday list.



I am in need of a new door mat by Suck UK and this could be just the ticket. Clever typography means depending which way round you read it says come in or go away.



A simple and functional yet beautiful design. The Calendario Bilancia Perpetual Calendar was Designed by Enzo Mari in 1959 and available here



With all this rain I have been very grateful for my waxed cycling cape. It's had more use these last few weeks then it has had since its arrival at Christmas. It does an amazing job at keeping you dry but does have its flaws. One being that a huge puddle collects on the top and runs down your legs if you are not careful. Also indicating is a bit of an issue when its wrapped over your handle bars. But all in all I can highly recommend it. However I wouldn't mind giving this a go. Navy Long Cycling Mac from Bobbins Bicyles

No comments:

Post a Comment