Tuesday 30 November 2010








I finally (or should I say husband) got round to putting up my shelving in my work area. I have been drowning in piles of samples, paperwork, books and magazines and my one shelf has been groaning under the weight of far too many books. Now I really wanted the Dieter Rams shelving but it was out of my price range so I opted for the cheap Elfa shelving instead. It looks fab and it's what is on it and its surroundings that stops it from looking cheap and like it belongs in an uninspiring office somewhere. I now have a full wall of shelving to the full height of 3.5 metres which is great and I feel a lot more organised. You don't have to spend a fortune on fittings and furnishings all the time and this is the perfect example of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment