Thursday 9 September 2010






I have had my eye on the desk in the top picture by P Frey & M Boge for quite a few years now but it is just too expensive. It will have to stay on my wish list for now and I will make do with my IKEA table which you can just see in the above picture. Actually it is perfect. Simple, sturdy design that was under £100 and gives me plenty of room and works well with my Alex drawers also from IKEA (above) They are very popular with designers etc. as they are a very cheap alternative to plan drawers which cost a fortune and look lovely (minus the castors).

Should you have a spare few thousand to spend on your work desk then the Kant desk is available from Twentytwentyone in white laminate (the cheapest option) or black, blue, red linoleum.

No comments:

Post a Comment